Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White on white crime
My 5 yr old seems to find it difficult to want to do anything other than play Basketball or basketball games on my phone. Usually when I take him fishing the action isn't fast enough to keep his attention and he gets bored. Being as I've never fished Utah Lake and never caught White Bass before I figured it was well over due. Might also provide just the kind of outing I needed for my youngest son to have some fun. Got to the pond by 7am sharp armed and ready to assault some White bass and assault we did. We brought home 40 for fish tacos and who knows how many we let go. Days like today always make for special memories that I'm sure will stick with me forever.
[signature]
Nice that is so cool you got a good one like that. Happy for you and that's the way fishing for a father son combo should be. Congrats. Later J
[signature]
Nice work! I hope you have made a lasting impression on the youg fisherman.
[signature]
I know you just hate Whities!

Sounds like it was a fun trip.
[signature]
Quite a few of those look to have some better than average size. Good job.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I think we saw you out there. We were the other boat fishing near the mouth of the Provo River for awhile before we headed out after the channel cats.
[signature]
Did you fare any good with the catfish? I threw out a carp minnow while we were pitching for WB but had no takers.
[signature]
We caught about 20, so not a great day, but I have had worse. I think the Provo River cools the water down a few degrees where it enters Utah Lake, so probably not prime catfish area right where the river dumps in.
[signature]
Good job and nice pictures!

We were there yesterday from 1:30-5:30 and must have caught at least 300 between 7 of us. My thumb is raw today. I brought 45 home for the table and my brother and his wife must have kept around 100. I didn't envy the filleting job ahead for them. Only kept what looked like bigger or fatter ones and everything we brought home was between 11-11.5 inches.

Mike
[signature]