Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found your tackle box!
Found on Memorial Day afternoon at the access to Battle Creek near Lindon Harbor.
A very nice little box full of disgustingly well- organized tackle, just right for Utah Lake.

It'd be a shame to lose. Spread the word.

PM me a description, and how I can reach you. For now, it's in my car at IMC in Murray.
[signature]
Thanks for being honest and at least trying....I wish you had found my ice fishing lures container this past Winter at Pineview....took me just about 1/2 hour to return to the ice edge where it would have 'bounced' out, but long gone....my mistake....but glad you're at least making the attempt....Guluk...
[signature]
Well, it's great tackle, but we all know how long it takes to accumulate a good collection, or how much money it takes to get everything you want in one place on one trip.

I left a whole big box at UL once and came back the next day, with very little hope. But it was right there, and a bunch of guys had walked right past it and not taken it. That was nearly 20 years of accumulated stuff.

It's funny, because I have TWICE returned tackle boxes I found while ice fishing at Pineview, ..... just not yours, unfortunately.
[signature]