Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from VA
Hello fellow fisher men and women. Im 57 yrs old with a loving wife 2 sons and daughter-in-laws, 6 grandkids and 2 great grandsons. My wife and I were Talking and reflecting on the fun we had fishing while we raised our family . those fishing trips were some of the best days of our lives. getting older you have to face mortality when I was 20 I thought I would live for ever when you turn 57 you realize nothing is forever. that is why I decided to fish every chance I get with a grandkids or another family member we have concluded it isnt how many yrs you have left it is what you do with them and I look forward to passing on my knowledge of fishing and life in general to the people who mean so much to me. so I hope to share my stories of fishing the James River for huge Smallies and humongous Catfish and read about yours this summer.
Nice to meet you all
[signature]
Welcome to the site Savvage61. Getting those grandkids out the and experiencing the great outdoors is what it's all about and if that involves a little fishing then all the better. A kids face really lights up when they catch their first fish. Can't say I ever fished the James River but I lived in Roanoke and Richmond for a while, so I know there is a lot of good fishing there.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to both of us, I'm new here as well. [Smile]
[signature]
Welcome you both. Smile
[signature]