Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trifecta Tuesday at The Bay
On the water by noon. Trolled around the island a few times and then straight west to the dike. Trolled south along the dike past the light pole, freeway bay and back to the marina. Landed a couple Walleye, a couple Wiper and a couple catfish. Had what I believe was a big wiper hit me hard. After a short and violent tussle he broke me off. Had 2 other hookups that managed to wiggle free. I was pulling crankbaits 60-100 ft behind planer boards at 2.3-2.8 mph. I stopped for a while and pitched some jigs and crank baits towards the rocks hoping some Bass might want to play but that didnt produce anything today.
[signature]
Nice variety of fish you have there, Good job! Water looks about as calm as we had up at Strawberry today.
Looks like a rewarding day but you were fishing alone. Sometimes I go alone too. More fun to shair the fun. I saw no Bugs! Any fish around the. Island?
[signature]
Caught 1 of each species at the island before moving on. It was a pretty calm and pleasant day on Willard today. Not allot of bugs until it started getting dark at the cleaning station. I didnt put any bug spray on until then. Couldn't find anyone to go so I went alone. It's often difficult to find people to go with me during the week. Alone time can be good for the soul though so it's all good
[signature]
Now that's the kind of variety I would like to see next time I go to Willard. Nice work and thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Great report. Thanks for sharing.

fnf[cool]
[signature]