Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting fishing related pics
Some of you might have seen these already, if not, here they are, there are more if anyone wants to see them.
[signature]
Fun pictures. I would like to see more.
[signature]
I thought I picked the best but here are some more.
[signature]
this was at starvy over memorial day weekend, it looks custom built.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Co-worker shared this one with me from the Walmart parking lot in Park City - just another day at the office Smile
[signature]
alot cheaper than at the boat store.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
What do you think that cage is for?
[signature]
That front seat looks comfy but what is that thing behind the steering wheel?[:/]
[signature]
Its to keep the kids from falling over, he had caught two and had them in it,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
So there are kids in that cage? I'm Confused here , he caught two kids or fish?[:/]
[signature]
I think its just a custom playpen, it looked like they had a 2 and a 3 year old in it,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
I put some red lines around the items in question. The item in front of the steering wheel, could it be some type of box to enclose his fish finder? The two smaller items below the bigger one, could it be some type of rod holders[:/]? That bigger item, I don't have a clue but it sure is big[crazy].
[signature]
OK, wonder if they saw the pic of the play pen in the pic above and thought they could improve on it.[Wink] That is two dedicated fisherfolks there.
[signature]
might have, he can take the whole family with, atleast they wont fall over, they had life jackets on.
here's a couple I have saved.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
LOL, good ones. Can you tell what is in the pic that I attached above and circled in red, on my reply to Lundman?
[signature]
The one in the middle looks like it part of the big walmart capt chair, the one on the left looks like mounting for a fish finder
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
LOL, good pics. That makes sense about the walmart capt chair and the fish finder mount, what about the two smaller ones below the big walmart chair?
[signature]
cant tell for sure, kinda looks like it part of the bimini top
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
I believe the smaller items highlighted below the chair are the armrests on the big captains chair. It actually looks like an office chair, complete with armrests. It is just turned partway toward the camera. That chair is a little bigger and nicer than the front seat, but the same concept.
[signature]
OK, now I see it, saying it was facing toward the camera made the difference, just could not see it before you said that, thanks.
[signature]