Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the kids fishing
I took they kids down to Utah lake (lindon)over the weekend we found some nice white bass and a few mud cats but no channel cats. It was not fast but it made them want to go again Monday. I took the kids to the Jordan river and after a couple hours of nothing we went to Decker lake for a few minutes. Boy am I glad we did we only got one but it was the biggest fish she has ever caught 28". Thanks for the advice on utah lake and tubedude that big cat was caught on one of your small jigs
[signature]
Great pics - and even better job with the kids....You do know that you always get "Extra Credit" for taking the kids out with you....Guluk....
[signature]
looks like a very fun day. Congratulations to your daughter on that hog of a cat. Most of been a blast getting him in on that zebco 202 combo.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
[#0000FF]Nice work, Dad. That's bringin' up the kids the right way. Good pics too.
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Glad you were able to get them some tugs. Tugs is better than drugs.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Not surprised you caught the beast on a jig. There have been days when my biggest fish came on the small jigs I was throwing for white bass, rather than on the big slab of bait I was dragging for cats.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Congratulations on a great catch. And I have to laugh at that smug Smile saying that’s right look at what I caught I whooped the boys.....awesome memories
[signature]