Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renegade
Hey Just wondering if anyone has spent any time trying for Kokanee at renegade this year and if so how has the size been? I’m headed up Saturday with my brother and dad and have done well in strawberry bay and on the soldier creek side but was thinking about trying over by Renegade thanks for any info in advance
[signature]
Have not tried it this year. I have in previous years and caught a few right in front of the renegade side of the narrows. Numbers of kokanee seemed considerably smaller compared to the main lake. Haven't been back.

Hope you catch a ton. Let us know.
[signature]
let us know how you do I use to fish all over looking for them but not so much any more
I have got them south of the indian creek narrows on the east side
and by rainbow point both sides
and on the haws point side but on the east side going to wards the other narrows
may not be as many boats there the ones there may be fishing for cuts
[signature]
Our first trip of the year, around middle of May, we fished the triangle for kokes in the morning. In the afternoon we decided to fish just east of Renegade for cutts. We ended up catching 4 kokes and only one cutt in about an hour and a half. I’ve wanted to go back over there and fish for kokes again ine morning but haven’t yet.
[signature]