Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HYRUM 7/1
Kept 31 nice perch up to 9 1/2" and 5 trout up to 18 1/2. Enjoyable 2 hours on the lake this morning. Had two small perch taken by trout on the way up- 1 was a lot larger than the 18 1/2 I caught earlier.
[signature]
Awesome! Glad you got out and had fun!
Hyrum is not nice to me. Mainly because I don't own a boat lol
[signature]
Good job! ALMOST makes me want to go up there but Hyrum has been tough on me.
[signature]
Nice report sounds like great fishing. Were you set up on perch and the trout were just by product? Or did you fish different for both type fish? sounds like a lot of action though, congrats. Later J
[signature]
I always start out with a worm- first perch fillet and cut into minnow shaped pieces.
Cast and let flutter down with a light split shot. Also cast zooms. Has to be between sun up and quits basically at 9. Trout were rising on midges yesterday all around us.
[signature]
Sweet, thanks for the tips... sounds like it's really working well for you... Probably a good time to hit that pond since the power squadron hits any later than 9:00 ... I need to quit being so worried about the power crew and come try Hyrum, but I have had a few too many waves thrown at me I guess... Thanks for the tips... J
[signature]
a little tougher today- water was pretty churned up. 3 trout and 5 perch on the east end- moved around about 5 times. Finally picked up 20 good perch and 2 trout on the South side. Nice rain a few times-
[signature]
Well still sounds like your doing better than I am and I still like to go so I imagine it's all good. Later J
[signature]