Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports--please read
Just a note from your friendly (unpaid!) moderator. I have never seen so few reports as this summer. I certainly hope we are not seeing the decline of this valuable site. So, lets hear some info on popular sites such as Cascade, C.J. Strike, Magic, and elsewhere. We need to breathe some life in this forum!! Mike
[signature]
agreed! now everyone has an excuse to go fishing!
[signature]
Seems every time someone posts they get attacked, just like Facebook. Lame
[signature]
Agreed Kodiak, be nice to see a few more reports [fishon]
[signature]
Maybe no one fishes anymore? No that couldn't be it!
I think FB has put a hurt on forums such as BFT. Seems everyone is on FB 24/7 so it's just easier to connect to fishing pages there than BFT. I'm guilty of it! I do miss BFT so I'll try and contribute more often.
Tight lines!

Rod
[signature]
Just what Avery is saying. That and working way too much. I’ll definitely make more effort to post here when I get out.
[signature]
South Fork of the Snake fished well- lower out of the canyon down to Lorenzo. Riffles starting to form- no real bug hatch that is making fish look up. Every thing in that 5 to 8 ft depth range.
[signature]
Packfish, I'm moving this to a new post. Thanks for the report..Mike
[signature]
[quote Kodiak1]Just a note from your friendly (unpaid!) moderator. I have never seen so few reports as this summer. I certainly hope we are not seeing the decline of this valuable site. So, lets hear some info on popular sites such as Cascade, C.J. Strike, Magic, and elsewhere. We need to breathe some life in this forum!! Mike[/quote]

Thats a tall order breathing life into this forum, big problem IMO is everyone is too tight lipped about the fisheries . I understand maybe some, but its not easy to get much info here.
[signature]