Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Duck Slayer
I don't know if I should put this in the hunting section of the fishing section.

Duck Slayer just won a really big (national championship?) tournament for bow fishing. CONGRATS TO THE DUCK MAN.

[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
LOL, put it in both sections but he was bowfishing for Carp, so I think you got it in the right place.

Congrats Duck Slayer!!
[signature]
Yes.
[signature]
Wow, that's a big belt buckle, I thought they only gave those out to Bronc and bull riders[cool].
[signature]
Yeah. Looks like it could substitute as an anchor if needed.
[signature]
Unexpected too see this here, Thanks HnH..... 2018 BAA World Champion Big 10, $4,720 and a very large belt buckle, also won big fish the first day $1,000 and the big fish check. It was a great tournament with 55 boats there, all teams had between 2 and 4 persons. Biggest bowfishing that I know of in the world, probably will never happen again, but I am thankful it happened too us. It was definitely a TEAM effort, I have 2 of the best bowfishing partners I could ever have asked for. A huge thanks to them and a huge thanks too the BAA for bringing the world championship west of the mississippi and putting on such a great event, well done.
Matt
[signature]
pretty awesome, congrats!
[signature]
Why am I not surprised!! Congrats. Mike
[signature]
Couple of pics. And FB link https://m.facebook.com/groups/163276430925507
Matt
[signature]
The fish!
Matt
[signature]
Congrats to you and the rest of the team Matt.
[signature]
Nice going Matt
[signature]