Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Bush Stocks Up On Fishing Gear At Bass Pro Shops
[#ffffcc][font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 3][#ffffff]President Bush Stocks Up On Fishing Gear At Bass Pro Shops[/#ffffff][/size][/font][/#ffffcc]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]SPRINGFIELD, MO—During a recent trip, President George W. Bush visited Springfield, Missouri's, Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World store, where he reportedly talked with about 100 other customers.[/size][/#000000][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]The Secret Service reportedly laid the groundwork for the visit days in advance, in cooperation with White House officials. The Bass Pro management knew Bush was coming, but customers didn't.
[/size][/#000000][/font]

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000000][size 2]When a journalist asked whether Bush was using the visit to "fish for votes," he replied, "I'm here to buy some fishing gear." He reportedly walked out with a new fishing rod, reel, spinners, fishing line and plastic worms[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A PRESIDENT!![cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
yah remember that when him and his cronies drain your lake and plow over wilderness habitat to look for oil and gas . . .

bush is a lying p.o.s.

sm
[signature]
As long as he has a rod in the hand, I'll give him my respect. It's nice to know he has some good habits.[cool]
[signature]
now if we could get him to buy a boat , some rope and see him head off into the everglades with Sadam and bin laden for some trolling action[cool].
[signature]
I hope it doesn't get the Crocs sick. Next thing you know they will have some kind of disease called Crazy Croc. lol[laugh]
[signature]
OR A BUNCH OF DUMB ONES .
[signature]