Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alicia ayers, chicamauga, largemouth, july 30 2018, billie couresy
Hey guys just a little fun night to talk about > Met Billy at 6 ,CFF and blasted off looking deep , found some no play , next stop , only 2 decide to bite . run on down river away from downpour we could see in park area happening 3 rd stop and Billy throwing crank bait and I'm changing my gold jigging spoon to a white one with cloudy and dark skies thought they could see a white one better . so we start fishing and all of a sudden water starts boiling all around us !!! We both yell , WOLF PACK !!!!! And the fun is onnnnnnnn! I'm catching one every throw , alternating between a 2lb. LG mouth and a 2lb. white bass every cast ! What a blast! Billie catching a bunch too . I'm telling you, when it comes to feeding frenzy like that , I always throw a WHITE JIGGING SOON in 1/2 oz. size. They will rip the rod out of your hand !!! LOL I lost count of how many we caught , but id say between 25-30 in a very short time . Then it was dark thirty and it calmed down a bit caught a few more with plastics and lightning and wind coming so we called it a night . So much fun ! Tight lines to all