Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's no place like home
[font "Arial Black"][size 4]Stayed close today. Since Jeff has his catfish trained to steal rods from out of towners.
first hook up of the day was a double. both rod were bowing down towards the water. grab the little rod first ( since I only have one cat rod now [Image: 1f641.png]:() boy I thought it was going to snap in half. landed that fish it was 28.5" then got the other fish in a nice 30"er. moved to an other hole caught a 25.5 my little rod handled that one just fine. made one more move and found another 28.5. Fun Fun Fun![/size][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][size 4]
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][size 4][inline DSCN4011.JPG]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][size 4][inline DSCN4012.JPG]
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][size 4][inline DSCN4014.JPG]
[/size][/font]
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Very nice ! You sure got those buggers dialed in there. I can't believe I haven't made it it more than once this year for channel cats. I need to sort out my work priorities!

Mike
[signature]
Awesome John ! Do you think if the wife and I go to Benson on Saturday, and "donate" a rod to Jeff's Catfish gang, we can go back to the river Sunday or Monday and catch us 4 good contest bumpers? [sly]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[#0000FF]It has become obvious to we of the southern contingent that northerners have somehow found a magical fish call to coax our larger Utah Lake cats to go north. What I can't figure out is how the fish are managing to get there. Frontrunner maybe?[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Nice work John. You are gettin' it done.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Now if you would only quit putting those huge file pictures inline so it doesn't take an hour for your posts to load up...
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
HeyJohn that 30 sure looks like a good one. Pretty nice double there for sure. Glad the home waters were more kind to you today. Later J
[signature]
Sorry Pat thought the app automatically down sized the files. Guess I got hooked on the inline thing when you told me about firefox.
[signature]
just might Forest. Don't donate one of your new rods[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
[#0000FF]No problem my friend. You just keep catchin' and postin'. But if you have a photo manipulation program it would be a boon to a few BFTers with wood-burning computers if you downsized the files a little. I have a fast machine with a lot of capacity but even so it takes a few seconds watching each of your pics blow up and then downsize.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]It's been a while since we shared the water. You gonna get back on Willard this fall...or are you still after that elusive "yardlong" cat?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Pat, we all know tom cats roam all night. They do it the same way mud hens get from lake to lake, walk the back roads in the dark.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Whaddaya know? I learn sumpin' new every day.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]In that movie Jurassic Park they say "Nature will find a way." Must apply to catfish too.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
A trip to Willard sounds great Pat. I need to learn that pond a little. Sure would like to find some perch. the few I caught there threw the ice were toads.
[signature]
[#0000FF]It is different every year...depending on water levels and perch populations. But if they come in, I usually do well in October into November.
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Yeah, they do grow some porky perch.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]