Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here kitty kitty!
I'm not sure of the origin of this pic, but this cat supposedly came out of a river in Texas. All I can say is holy cow! Wonder what they used for bait?????
[signature]
That is one monster cat!!!!! WOW
[signature]
Holy Crap!!! Enough said.
[signature]
wow that is one hell of a cat
[signature]
I think that the picture is a phoney! I have programs that I fool around with all the time that will do that kind of stuff, If you look above the hand in the middle of the fish you can see the splice, it is pretty good job but it has flaws
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey Killer, somebody is pulling your setline. That is a "wels"...a large catfish found in several of the big rivers of Europe. That looks like one of the pics from one of those catfish clubs in Italy. [/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Look up wels catfish on any search engine and you will find lots of pics that look just like that.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]By the way, they catch them on lines and then pose with them in shallow water to show the folks back home.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
I was wondering if it was one of those South American catfish...never thought Europe had any big kitties in the rivers. Thanks for the info TubeDude.
[signature]