Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard FLIGS - 9/2
Loaded up the dog and the boat and went out the the north marina this morning. Nobody ever accused me off being too bright. Based on the number of jetskis running off eagle beach, I proved again I'm not. Despite the noise and waves, I still managed to find ten or twelve hungry catfish. All were kissed on the lips and turned loose. Gosh I'm glad we've made it to Labor Day. Willard will be quiet until next summer.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Got two "D"s fer ya. Dimbulb on the first count and Dreamer on the second.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Been guilty of both my own self. Glad you got out though. Better than watching funerals on TV...or almost anything else.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Thinking of Deer Creek next week. Wanna? Hopefully the power squadron will diminish a bit...and the fish will get more active proportionately.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
TD, my girlfriend is going out of town this week. I've promised her I'd watch her dogs. Looks like I'll be limited to a few quick runs to Willard this week. Sorry, you keep asking and I keep finding reasons not to go.
[signature]
[#0000FF]No problem. I prefer to fish alone anyway. Sniff, sniff.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Depending on you day of choice, I may be able to hit DC with you. Although I only have flipper power to get across the water. I could hit it Wednesday or Friday morning.
Gabe
[signature]
[#0000FF]Fellow tuber Pa and myself will be at the island ramp Wednesday morning. Flipper power will get you anywhere you need to go in that area. You would be welcome to join us. Now if you were gonna show up in a PWC or a ski boat...[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]PM me if you need more details.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]