Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONE PROUD DAD
My 14yr old daughter got her first buck, she is pretty tough plenty of hiking and sitting in a blind, I am one very proud dad for her persistance.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Outstanding! This the same young lady that likes to swim off your boat at UL while fishing? [Wink]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Yup sure is, the one I have to make her get back into the boat cuz her lips are turning blue, she is pretty tough. unless your down in the trees after dark with elk bugling 100 yrd away, she was glued to me then.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
Great, thanks for sharing!
[signature]
Congratulations to the young lady.
[signature]
Congrats to the young lady, love to see the gals hunting and enjoying the outdoors, my wife both our daughters and one of our grand daughters are hunters.
[signature]
Congrats to your daughter on a fine buck. What a great accomplishment!
[signature]
congrats to dad for raising a child that likes to spend time in the outdoors and with him.
[signature]
Very cool, was that with a bow? If so that is even more of an accomplishment... Congrats to both of you... Hope you can continue to have many more fun memories together.. Later J
[signature]
Yup, she's a bow hunter, this is her second year bow hunting, she hasn't even been rifle hunting for deer yet, maybe next year if she don't tag out, she does have a cow tag later this year with here new rifle,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I have a 4 1/2 year old that loves kokanee fishing. She bounces right up when the alarm goes off at 5:00 to go out , It's my dream that she will love hunting with old grandpa as well when she's big enough.
Live and love every moment of it because it only lasts for a VERY short time before their gone.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water