Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bear lake
Anyone going to fish bear lake this weekend?? I will be getting my new finder Wednesday and hope to try it out this Saturday. Channel 12 on the two way if you would like to hook up.
[signature]
Pat make sure you get a picture of the snow/ice angel[Tongue]
[signature]
Jason,

You tried to jinx me the other night, but if I land a nice mack or anything at all I will get a picture of my ritual first fish snow angel and post it here to prove you wrong!! The finder is all rigged up and ready to go play!!! Bring on the fun!!!
[signature]
Well, I just got back and the taboo that Petty4life has placed on me worked. I got just one bite the whole day!! I think the rock pile and Gus's point have been fished heavy and it is time to move elsewhere on the lake. Still a great day on the pond!!
[signature]
the whole problem is you fished without me pat. maybe next week i can go drowned one with ya. the wife said i have to go fishing shes tiered of me working around the house.

how did the finder work for ya?
[signature]
Not yet sure about next weekends plans, but I hope it includes fishing! So you are all moved in and ready to fish now?? The finder turned on and marked fish every so often, not the machines fault, just a slow day on the pond! I think that it will be a useful tool once I get into some fish. Thanks again for the great deal on it, I took your suggestion and mounted the base on the outside of the box.
[signature]