Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum/Porcupine.
Waters coming up on both lakes. Hyrum fishing very good. Koke spawn is going at Porcupine. Have seen a few pretty large Kokes for the Pig.
[signature]
what's working at Hyrum
[signature]
I am having a hard time finding out what won't work. Power Bait swim baits- small jigs tipped with a worm or tipped with Perch meat- Gulp minnows, Small spinners. If you fish a worm and small jig anywhere on the south side you will catch fish.
[signature]
Can you still launch a boat at Hyrum?
[signature]
Yes- fishing was good yesterday
[signature]
Are you catching trout? or perch? or bass? or all of the above??? I need to take my FIL out for a good trip and would like to head back over to Hyrum, so good to hear things are hitting well... He likes to troll for trout, so hope there are few trout that like to bite... Thanks for the info... J
[signature]
Trout have slowed the last week or so. I did see a couple caught by someone trolling but not like it was 2 weeks ago. I know of someone that caught some very nice trout last Sat from shore off the dam. There was a chironomid hatch going on for a few weeks and they were targeting that. It was still going a little Monday and some nice rises around the boat . I did cast for an hour Monday for trout and caught none. Then we targeted perch. If you can get over them there are some good 12" in there. ChironomidChironomid
[signature]
Sounds good, I appreciate the info. Sounds like ice fishing may be good this year with that kind of size. Thank you. J
[signature]