Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro mounts
Put an add on the for sale page offering a discount on here for BFT folks. Great prices and quick turnaround.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
How much would you charge to do my Desert Bighorn sheep?
[signature]
PM Sent
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Here's a picture of this week's completed work.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
3 more general season bulls dropped off this week. I think with the weather there was better success this year. I expect the general rifle deer opening this week will be the same. I expect to be very busy. Still offering a discount to BFT members. Check out the add on the for sale board.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
I'm still looking for a large mule deer cape to mount some old antlers. Let me know if you get any to sell.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

How much are you looking to spend on a cape? The taxidermist that is doing my sheep sells capes, just don't think they would be cheap.
[signature]
Will do, so far haven't gotten anything but heads and a little neck.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Nice tanned large mule deer capes are going for $150-$250 with $200 or so a good average. I was hoping to find a fresh, raw, green cape for around $100.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Give Dan a call, he said depending on the exact size you need he might have one for you and he is always getting new ones in, especially this time of the year. You might be able to get a green one like you want but it doesn't hurt to have options. He owns Wilderness taxidermy in Syracuse, his number is (801) 776-7091.
[signature]