Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!~~WALLEYES~~!!
i went to provo today around noon fishing between the 2 bridges before entering the state park and caught 3 small males walleyes and like 23 big carps....i was using a 3" inch G-TAiL grub smoke&pepper/chart. Tail...i was there for 4 hours and one guy caught 1 male walleye as well when i was there.....
[signature]
let me be the first to welcome you to the site and thanks for the report
[signature]
Thats a nice report! Thanks for the info, and welcome to BFT. It's good to see that the eyes are becoming a little more active, at least in some places. I can't wait for a little warmer weather for them to start spawning. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
Welcome to the board. We look forward to more good info like what was in your post. So, where are you from? I didn't see it in your profile and was wondering if you were Utah County local and willing to share a trip to show me how to catch a walleye from Utah Lake.
[signature]
OK I'm lost where were you fishing? Don't know that area, at all.
[signature]
Welcome to the board! Congratulations on them Walleye. I've been hankerin to get back down to my secret spot on the jordan for some good old spawners. Maybe after march 9th(my big 16th b-day) I'll have to head out there and try that out!
[signature]
[Wink]welcome to bft thanks for the update on utah lake i never have fished in that locatoin before i do fish linden boat harbor i hope to get the boat out there this year if you know where to fish jump in my boat and lets do it keep us informed on the fishing there and one more time welcome (WANDO)
[signature]
SEECRET SPOT? I THOUGHT WE ALL SHARED OUR SEECRET SPOT'S HERE? COMMON AND SHARE WE ALL DO FOR THE KID'S SAKE. UTWALLEYE AND MYSELF ARE EYE ADDICKS AND HAVE SOME GREAT SPOT'S ON JUST ABOUT EVERY WALLEYE WATER IN UTAH. LETS GO FISHIN. WE CAN SHARE SOME GOOD SPOTS AND WHEN TO HIT THEM. SOLID SET'S CROSSINEYE
[signature]
I've told people before. But yeah, lower jordan, in Chesterfield, between 33rd and 21st. Little canal enters the jordan on the west side, fish stackup to spawn/nail baitfish. I gave specific road directions a while back, now I can't remember since I usually walk down.
[signature]
WELL I DON'T HAVE ANY SECRETS SPOTS BUT THE BEST TIME FOR WALLEYE IS AROUND MID SEPTEMBER AND IN OCTOBER AT LINCOLN BEACH....I'VE BEEN GOING THERE EVERY YEAR AROUND THAT TIME AND I CAN CATCH MY LIMIT OF 6 EVEREYTIME I GO.....BETTER THEN FISHING WHEN THEY ARE SPAWNING...THEY FEED DURING THE FALL SO THAT THE EYES WILL TAKE ANYTHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO IT...JUST BE READY BY MID SEPTEMBER...........
[signature]
Good to hear that !Me and my daughter love to fish for walleyes but now that yuba doesnt have any utah lake is our closest lake for walleyes. Cantwait till they start spawning again so we can fish for them!
[signature]
ONE THING I DON'T MISS IS LINCON IN SEPT AND OCT THAT BITE IS CRAZY OUT THERE. BUT EYE'S IN SPRINS ARE LOADS OF FUN TOO . BIG FAT HEN'S ARE MY PASSION. THE THUMP THUMP THUMP OF A BIG EYE BULL DOGGING IS A REAL THRILL EVERY TIME. ANOTHER GOOD BITE IS IN JULY AT NIGHT AT DEER CREEK AT NIGHT THROUGHING #11 AND #18 RAPALAS. LIMMITS AT NIGHT/ BIG EYE'S TO. SOLID SET'S CROSSINEYE
[signature]
Thanks for the report and welcome to bft. I have only fished utah lake once and all I got were real ugly mudcats. Will have to try for the eyes.
[signature]
never fish deer creek for walleye before...i dont know where to fish at...but i would love to know some spots there[Smile]
[signature]