Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Docks at Strawberry
Are any boat docks still in at main ramp or at Renegade?
[signature]
Only the two docks that go straight out on the main ramp were in the water on Sunday when I was up there. Cannot speak for Renegade.
Went out tonight, renegade had single ramp still in the water
[signature]
Thank you! I appreciate the info.
[signature]
All the rest are being pulled today.
Frustrating that they can't leave the dock on the ramps in the water for at least another month.
[signature]
[quote kentofnsl]Frustrating that they can't leave the dock on the ramps in the water for at least another month.[/quote]

+1
[signature]
With a water temperature of 48F we have some time until there is a freeze out. The contractors that operate the facility are ready to check out for the season. Ice on the ramps on cold mornings is always a concern too.
[signature]
I was at Renegade this morning 10//29. They were pulling the slip docks to the left of the ramp while I was there. I don't know if they will leave the ramp dock or not. I would bet he pulls the ramp dock too.

Fishing was hot until the gawd awful wind came up at 8:30AM. It just kept getting stronger and stronger. Too windy for me with a blow up pontoon boat and electric motor. I left at 10AM. I put my bass boat to bed for the winter.

Quarter once chartreuse tube jig tippedd with a worm was the ticket for me. I talked to one other fellow who did well with a silver bead head purple woolly bugger tipped with a worm. He got his shallow and I got mine going deeper.

Air temp at 7:45 was 45 degrees that was nice.

One other thing is they have two portable johns but have no idea how long those will be around.
[signature]
Are there any updates on boat docks for this weekend?
[signature]