Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Eubank Weather Last Night
Did anyone else hear his comment about deer hunters last night.
I take offence to his remarks.

Not sure where this should be posted so move as needed.
[signature]
Oooh, tell us what he said!
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Post it at KSL, of course.
[signature]
I don't know how to find his report and post it.
He had video of some deer and made a comment about it was good to see the deer had avoided the hunters.
It came across as anti hunting to me.
I hope others here saw it and can give their opinions.
[signature]
If that’s all he said and you took offense I would say you should get some thicker skin. Doesn’t sound anti hunting to me.
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]If that’s all he said and you took offense I would say you should get some thicker skin. Doesn’t sound anti hunting to me.[/quote]

+1
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Dale,[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"]
[#800000][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You could have gone to the KSL Weather website and copied the 'Embeded' link from the SHARE function at the bottom of the forecast video (Morning, Afternoon, or Evening) and then posted that link here. It would look like this:[/#800000][/font] <iframe frameborder="0" width="640" height="360" src="[url "https://www.ksl.com/api/jwplayer/player.php?file=//media.ksl.com/13871875.mp4&image=//media.ksl.com/13871875.jpg&width=640&height=360"></iframe"]https://www.ksl.com/api/jwplayer/player.php?file=//media.ksl.com/13871875.mp4&image=//media.ksl.com/13871875.jpg&width=640&height=360"></iframe[/url]>

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]This is the link to the October 26 forecast. I don't think earlier dates are available for viewing; only the previous days forecasts. I don't think October 25 forecasts (or earlier) are available to for viewing as they wouldn't be current and of little use to the general public. And like Rocky posted, you should be voicing your concerns to KSL in addition to posting them on a fishing website. I doubt that the KSL weather department monitors BFT.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And without being able to view the video and actually hear the comments, it is very difficult for me to say if the comments were anti-hunting or not.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I contacted KSL before posting here. I am being conservative about the statement because I can't quote it exactly from memory and I don't want to misrepresent what he said. What Kevin said caught me off guard and I don't remember his exact quote.

I do have thick skin and was hoping others here saw the report and could comment on the statement.
Guess I will just let it go and move on.
[signature]
That’s great advice to yourself Dale. Just let it go and move on!
[signature]
+1
[signature]
I was driving down from Antimony Creek the other day. I saw what I thought was a couple hundred cows grazing out in a farmer’s field out of the corner of my eye. A truck in front of me was stopped and looking at the field. I then took a good look at all those “cows” a hundred yards away and realized they were all deer. As a sportsman I realized that you need healthy populations if you want to continue to have good opportunities in the future. So yes I also thought it was good to see a large population of deer escape the hunters up above in the National Forest. Sorry I didn’t think too bad I don’t have a machine gun to mow them all down- heaven forbid some survive the hunt this year. I’m sure that’s not what you meant but that is how your post comes across at face value. A lot more offensive than what you describe by the weatherman if I had a thin skin. Now don’t get all upset I’m truly not casting stones at anyone just pointing out as already mentioned you need to get some thicker skin if you throw a boulder in response to a grain of sand.
[signature]
I wish others would have seen the report and statement.
Sense nobody did, please disregard my statement.
You had to here it to know what I am trying to say.
[signature]
I think a lot of us didn't see it because Direct TV has not been carrying channel 5 for several months now. Its been kind of nice not having it in my home. In my opinion they get a free pass locally on a lot of what they say because KSL broadcasting is owned by the LDS church.
[signature]
Northman,

while im not denying what you say about channel 5 could have some truth to it, Im not going to let this thread get out of hand and have this all turn into a big battle of religion.

I feel that this thread has ran its coarse. So, im going to shut it down. Dale even himself posted its done. Im just going to lock it up so it doesn't get out of hand.
[signature]