Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Fishing Dock
Well after yesterdays tubetoon killing catfish, I was made to stay on shore. I thought I'd give the new fishing dock a try. Fished one rod out a little with one of Pats fligs tip with perch meat and the other I jigged next to the dock hoping for perch or crappie. no luck on the jigging but the catfish loved the flig set up. ended up with 5 channels and a bullhead. Not the big boys I've gotten from the river but nice fish for the bay.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You done good! Very nice. [Smile][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
[#0000FF]Nice work. Happy to hear they stocked it in the harbor this week.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Ain't it wonderful how sometimes life's little setbacks turn into new opportunities? How long do you think it would have been before you fished that dock if the catfish hadn't perforated your tube?[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]The water temps have been staying above 50 and my best perchin' in the past has been after it drops below that. Here's hopin'.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Oh yeah, glad the little fliggers are still workin' fer ya.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Your misfortune did make me laugh as it seems to me that these types of things only happen to me. Glad it had a happy ending. Sounds like TD has had similar experiences with Murphy's law.

By the way was that new dock in the North Marina or South Marina? Thx.
[signature]
north marina.
picture was taken in summer there is no where near that much water now
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast