Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Dinner and Catfish Contest Awards
Let's call this the official announcement for the annual BFT Dinner and Catfish contest awards banquet. So all will know, this is not just for contest participants, it is open to all BFT members and guests who would like to join in on an evening of getting together and talking fishing. There will be a short awards ceremony at the end to pass out awards and say thanks to our sponsors, but most of the evening will be open to visit with each other. So here is the key info:

Where: Holy Smoke Barbeque Layton, Utah 855 N Heritage Park Bvld

When: Thursday November 15th
What time: 5:00- 7:00 PM
Who: Anyone that wants to join us
Why: Because it's fun to get together with fellow fishing addicts and talk about a favorite pass time

Now a great big favor I have to ask of you.... Holy Smoke has changed their hours and only stays open this late for group gathering and we need to have a minimum of 30 guests show up, but the whole place will be ours. I need to make sure we have at least 30 show or else we will have to pay for the extra ones we are short. They will serve off the menu so we don't have to all eat the same thing... Anyway I know some of you have already let me know you are coming in other posts and PM's so I know of about 15 -20 coming so far, but we are short a ways so can those of you that haven't let me know or don't mind replying here again, please reply to this post and let me know how many will be coming with your party? Thanks a bunch, sorry in the past we didn't have to hit a minimum number so this is new so I kind of need to know how many are coming... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Ice_Sled and wife are going to attend.
[signature]
Thanks Ben. J
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'll be there...and so will TubeBabe this year. Her busy family fall travel schedule has a hole in it at just the right time.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks Pat, that's great news that both of you can make it. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I,m still planning to be there. rj
[signature]
Thanks Richard, glad you will be there to join us. Jeff
[signature]
I already confirmed, but a suggestion if we have to change venues at the last moment: the Golden Corral just down the street has a meeting room. And folks could eat whatever they like.
[signature]
Thanks Rocky and I'll keep that in mind if we come up short. You're number 7 so 23 to go. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I already confirmed but there will be 5 in my group
[signature]
I'll be there with the wife. She may be a bit later than 5 p.m. but count us both.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Sure glad you guys are coming, will be fun to meet the family and we love seeing our youth winners get their prizes. Thank you. Jeff
[signature]
Thanks Forest, sure good to have you two join us. I think that takes us to 14 so we're almost half way there. Only a few more I know of coming so I hope we get a few more new folks to join us this year. So if you know some of our members be sure to invite them. Thanks a bunch. Jeff
[signature]
My wife and I will try to make it. I get off work at 5pm here in Weat Jordan so it would be after 6 before we arrived.
[signature]
You know I will be there.

Just want everybody to know that we are doing our best to have some great door prizes and your chances of winning one will be good.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Very good that will be great, sorry it's a long drive for you, but will be great to have you there. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Yes sir you and John were a couple I was still counting on. I'm working on the trophy, but my wife is trying to help me improve the design. So it will hopefully be cool. She said it was dorky so I guess I'm in redesign mode. Thanks for all the great help this year. Later Jeff
[signature]
Anyone else planning on coming? Still 13 short.... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Put Alicia and I down for attending!
[signature]
Thank you two, that will be great to see you and get ya introduced to some of the BFT masters. This is a great chance to meet a lot of great people and pretty dang good anglers. I think it will be well worth your trip. Thanks Jeff
[signature]