Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Fishing and Good Company at Strawberry
Uinta Ice and DeYoung Fisherman joined me at Strawberry today, we where the second boat on the water. The weather was beautiful it was mostly sunny with little or no wind until midday. We started our day trolling from the Meadows to the cliffs just past the opening to the narrows across from the marina we caught them on a gold Castmaster, a white Roostertail and a gold 2/3 oz Jakes which caught the most while trolling. We switched to tubes tipped with worms and continued to catch fish along the bank in 20-30 ft. of water then the wind picked up from the south west so we fired up the motor and ran back over to the Meadows and drifted with the wind picking up more fish. We didn’t keep count, but I estimate we caught between 50 and 60 fish between the three of us. The fish caught on tubes where larger on average than the ones we caught trolling, we didn’t catch any slot busters. overall a great day, thanks Brad and John you are great company.
[signature]
Thanks ObiFishKenobi! We had a blast! Thanks for the invite!
[signature]
DeYoungFisherman & ObiFishKenobi Strawberry pix
[signature]
Where else in the whole county can you catch so many amazing fish? It is truly is blue ribbon fishery. World class for sure!!
[signature]
Thanks again for the invite! We had a blast!
[signature]
I’m going back Saturday if you want to do it again.
[signature]
I wish we could have!
[signature]