Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL whities
Decided to go do some dock hopping this morning . The target fish were crappie.
Only found 2 of those but a bunch of white bass wanted to play. Tug are tugs so I had fun. Wasnt too cold managed about 20 fish in the 3.5 hours I fished Not fast but entertaining. Kept a couple for bait and the rest are out there waiting for ice to form.
[signature]
Good on ya. I love to chase those things on the ice
[signature]
Wasnt any ice yet but still fun. These were all pretty good sized fish too even the two crappie were pretty good sized.
[signature]
Is the Provo boat harbor producing any white bass this time of year? Guess I should just go give it a try...
[signature]
Provo is producing a few. Try tipping your jig with a small piece of white bass meat. Tap the bottom a few times and then slowly lift.
[signature]
Thanks for the tip. I may go try LB after dark this evening.
[signature]
White Bass are more of a daytime fish. You can catch one here and there but daylight is the best time to catch those sight feeding fish.
[signature]
Thanks for the tip. I have caught them in the summer after dusk for a couple of hours, but that is in May during the spawning season.

I tried to go to Provo Harbor, but it is closed after 5 for a Seasonal Light Show.

I am going to go to LB tomorrow...
[signature]
Hey, thanks for scouting it out. Let us know how it goes.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

thanks for the report
[signature]