Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo gold
Ended the day decent with 26...threw back everything under 9.5...
[signature]
How big was the max?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

13 was the biggest....
[signature]
Were you indulging in the Dew?
[signature]
Do you use a camera and only Try to catch the better sized fish or how can you always just catch the big ones? Lure size and bait? Ok I know the Dew helps. Nice job again. J
[signature]
I'm getting a camera it arrives today. I can tell most of the time their size on the sonar. But I catch my fair share of dinks... just use em for bait.
[signature]
I actually used the camera Saturday to weed through the dinks and get an 11"er which is my best this year... I think that may be a good tactic to try and get better fish, assuming there are better fish around anyway... Good luck with your new camera... Takes a little time to figure out how to position the camera so it's useful... I got a rotator and it has made the camera much more useful.. I place it on top of a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut out to keep the rotator out of the snow and slush, then I mounted the monitor on a table in my flip and it's really a useful tool now... at least it's a lot less clumsy to use. Later J
[signature]
Sounds good...I ordered marcums new RT-9 it comes with the pancam
[signature]
Man I’m jealous, let me know what you think of that unit. I’ll bet it will be incredible. Good luck with it. Jeff
[signature]