Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to BFT: take more pictures
I don’t post much but i come to BFT to live vicariously through all of you since I can’t get out to fish more than a couple times a year. I love all of the posts and stories and reports but am a little surprised at how few of the posts, stories, and reports include pictures. I’d love to see more FISH on BFT.
[signature]
TyeDyeTwins was a prolific poster here of amazing talent as a fishing photographer. Mostly each one of them is of rare quality worthy of a magazine cover picture. I have greatly enjoyed his pictures which I present here. Enjoy:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...time&mh=25

I'm glad your post reminded me of that because now that I have switched from a mostly road only vehicle to one with superior off-road capabilities, I can go to all of those places and even more challenging though many also require hike in which is good because they lead to the most beautiful of places and my fitness is high, so I will enjoy hiking in and all of that increases preparedness.

I'm sure you can relate to the preparedness aspects because of your involvement with the Boy Scouts which I applaud though it seems most I meet among us are into fishing purely for the enjoyment. When I fish with others who are also into preparedness, I'm always happy to share preparedness skills development.
[signature]
Here is one from panguitch lake just before ice on.
[signature]
Here s a picture from last week. It is the largest of 26 for the week also the most fun, more than all the other 25 put together. 26 1/2 inches over 8 #. (No scale). Kissed it named it Tig and sent him back.
[signature]
Awsome trout!! Congtats
[signature]
Here you go some picks from Last 4 weeks.
[signature]
Great pics guys & gals !! Here are a few from us .. thanks
[signature]