Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Boat Show
Went to the opening day of the boat show. I recommend those that have the dream tWinkle in their eye to go take look. There is a line of different fishing boats that you'll enjoy drooling over. Park-A-Way from Chubbuck, Idaho is no longer in the boat manufacture business however they elected to bring boat sales from other manufacturers such as Weldcraft & Hewescraft. They still do boat work at their domain. There's a 21' Hewescraft Hardtop which I got the go ahead from mama to purchase MSRP $93,235 show price $64,995. WARNING- I left a DNA trail all over it. My plan is to wait another year if I can survive getting past this weekend.[bobWink]
[signature]
Boat shows are dangerous....to the wallet.
[signature]
Boy there's certain temptations I just have to stay away from and that's one spot I know i'd be in trouble if I walked through the doors.... so la la la la la not hearing anything... Later J
[signature]
Be careful! We went every year for years then 3 years ago got a dream boat! Lol. Now we don't go. [Wink]
[signature]
I always make it a point to go. I do have my boat for my need and it won't be the root of getting another, besides my wife was shocked that I said no. Going to see new boats I collect ideas for ad on items or I might see something I want to do a modification to mine. Some of these ideas are coming from the fishermen who request what they want in a boat. This time of year I'm more idle and look fwd to the shows. Next is the ISE in March. I'm not missing this annual event either. ARE YOU?
[signature]
I go to the ISE every year...well worth it!
[signature]