Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview??
Can anyone tell me if the slush monster is lurking around on Pineview. Was thinking about hitting it this weekend with the grandkids but don't want them getting all wet and have to come home early.
Appreciate any info!
[signature]
Might be there tonight I'll let you know
[signature]
I doubt it. While it is 40 degrees in SLC it is about 25 in Huntsville. Wondering also if the earthquake shifted the ice at all?
[signature]
A friend of mine lives in eden said it rained alot and very warm.echo was slush today and i went thru on the edge both ways.Need a plank for sure.
[signature]
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it and I wouldn't be surprised if PV isn't the same way. I'll definitely take a plank for sure, thank you again.

L-D-R, I will be anxious to here your report if you make it up there.
[signature]
Tonight was a no go I ended up having to work till 8:30 So it's looking like Saturday or Sunday night for me
[signature]
Went Saturday. Was not slushy. Fresh 6 inches of snow, but was windy and clod good thing we had a tent. Between all of us caught about 60-70 perch's all 6-8 inches a few smaller ones two nice 13 inchers which were big for PV. We did catch one small crappie. I would have taken pictures but was talking on the phone and phone fell into the hole. Sorry guys no pictures but it was fun. Thinking about hitting it from midnight to 6 Friday night.
[signature]
That is good news about the slush not being there, but how were the edges getting on and off? I fished Glendale in SE Idaho yesterday and went through into four feet of water when gettin off the ice.
I think the full moon is effecting the perch bite but it generally makes the crappie bite better, I will be getting up to PV for some crappie soon.
Thank you so much for the info, very much appreciated.
[signature]
Perch were biting great. Perch meat and eyes were working best using perch eyes and meat. I think we may go Friday at midnight and see if we can get into some crappie. I believe the larger the hook the bigger the perch. I have always had good success at PV. Probably my favorite spot.
[signature]
No problems that day. Ice was 20 inches
[signature]