Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One That Got Away
[Image: U3z7YQLl.jpg]
[signature]
Lol That is so true. Never have seen a purpose for them
[signature]
LOL
When my sister got her Tongue pierced, she couldn't talk straight for a week. My dad said "What did you do THAT for?!"

A'course, he said the same thing when she got her belly button pierced, too [laugh]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Then there are these clowns - record number of piercings for a woman (4,225) and then for a man (453). There parents must be SO proud.[/size][/#800000][/font][Image: 993265?width=780&height=497]

[Image: 993187?width=780&height=497]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
While driving, I saw a very beautiful young lady in the passenger seat of a car so bad it made my old rusty '78 van look good, so the guy driving did well to attract her given that the car had no part of it. He had blue hair and so many piercings in his face that if he brought someone injured to a hospital, they would figure he must have barely survived an explosion in a hardware store and put him first for emergency care.

Perhaps I'm very traditional and conserative because I've shown no interest in an otherwise very attractive athletic young lady with a huge tattoo high up across her chest.
[signature]