Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Entry Time
Okay I know no one is interested, but here are the rules for the 2019 Catfish contest. Please reply to this post to enter. Tell me your team (North or South) and if you're 16 or younger as of March first this year... This will put you into the youth division and a chance to win a prize without having to beat Ahi... although you might do that too... but it won't be easy...
[#ff0000]

[font "Times New Roman"][#000000] One new rule I added this year, is all prize winners must attend the award get together or make arrangements to pick up their prizes, or else those prizes will be forfeited and roll into the prize pool for the next contest prize ceremony. I can’t keep up with prizes that don’t get picked up… Sorry too much to do with all the different contests so it’s up to you to get your prize. [/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000]
[/#000000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#000000][font "Times New Roman"][#000000] [/#000000][/font][/#000000][/font]

[/#ff0000]
I will post the rules on the contest board as well and there will be a placard there for you to print for the 2019 contest... It's not ready yet, but I'll get it there soon...

Now most important part, please have fun and enjoy this and don't take it too serious... but use it to take friends and family out and have fun together... Good luck... J
[signature]
Let me be the first to say I'm in. Team South.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Craig, I can't believe you would want to join the contest for a team bound to fail... (just kidding) but glad to have you take part again... Hey I forgot one important thing....

Contest will begin This Friday March 1, 2019
[signature]
Yes! I have been waiting for this all winter! Count me in for team South!
[signature]
I’m in it to win it this year[Smile]

Question: Open to non-residents? Got a g-son at BYU Idaho who wants to sneak away from school to chase kitties. He has a non-res combo license. Okay either way.

It is upon us.

BLK
[signature]
Please add me for Team North, and Josh.Gaardvark as a junior fisherman also for Team North.
[signature]
Jeff, I was gonna put The Winning Team instead of Team South on my post but thought it might hurt some feelings of some people (up north). Way to go [Sad]. You have said that "Some talk big, some catch big." Let me add one: "Do it, then talk."
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I thought I had read last year that the fish must come from public waters? Is that right? Or did I miss it in the rules?
[signature]

I'm in team north
[signature]
Lynn,
Yes it is open to non-res as long as the fish are caught in the specific waters of this state. Our deal here is we don't want folks to go out of state to find monster cats that aren't available within the state... If that makes sense..... Got you and CatRat entered... Thanks guys... J
[signature]
Put me in for team south... the itch is so bad I’m about to lose my skin lol

Put catslayer, tyfighter, djiluvfish, and shortstop all in youth they are under 16. So 4 boys again for team south
[signature]
Count me in and OU812 for team south
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Count me in for team North.
[signature]
From the picture you posted on the Off Topic Board it looks like you scratched everything but your bones off. I think you might want to try some Hair, Skin, and Nails supplements--if you need any I can get some from my wife.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo..._id=135975
[signature]

Okay I have everyone to you MSM, I think... That's 17 entries in like less than a half hour... Thanks guys... Makes us feel like the contest is worth while. Sorry I haven't got time to acknowledge everyone's entry, but I will post a list on the contest board later, please check and let me know if I made any mistakes... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
[#0000FF]Okay, sign me up...again...south of course.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Already made up my sticker. See attached. Is it ok?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Pat,
got you signed up, but I can't open your sticker file.... So I can't say yea or nay, but it's probably fine if you use the same BFT logo with the new year on it... Jeff
[signature]
Im in and plan on a better catch than last year. That woulld be for the south
[signature]
[#0000FF]Here it is...inline.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF][inline "CATFISH 2019 TD.jpg"]
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
OK, I see it now. I'm in for team south. We will rise again!
[signature]