Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post
I just checked some things from last year. By the end of March there were 23 cats entered plus two little ones by Ahi and SkunkedAgain. They also led the contest. Ahi had the longest a 29.5" followed by SkunkedAgain and Pisco who had 29"ers. Ice_man had three on the board and was in third place BLK was right between ice_sled and Pisco with a 27 and a 26. Interestingly the teams were tied at 260.5 each at that point. If I were a betting man I would put my money on one of those guys to catch the big one or win the contest this year. I just wanted to show what could be done in March if you went for it. Of course there are some stars up north that will give them a real run for their money but they started in later last year so they don't show up in March. Heck, I didn't even join BFT until April 9 and caught my first cats on May 16. Getting an earlier start this year and expect to do well (for me) again.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Messages In This Thread
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by SkunkedAgain - 02-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Re: [Boatloadakids] 2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by catchinon - 03-08-2019, 01:22 AM