Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post
Well I think there's a pretty good chance you'll continue to do well knowing you put that many tanks back in the pond... Be fun if a guy could tatoo or stamp a fish so you knew if you caught it before.. I got a couple over the years that I really wondered if I had caught them before...One had a weird yellow stripe into the green on its back... I got it at 23" and I'm about sure it was the same fish the next year around 25"... But most of them are hard to figure out how to identify them... I'd like to catch my 29's from last year again this year... They were fat tanks and so I'll bet they grew well over the year... I know they won't beat yours, but they might get me over 30".... I got a big ole one eye 29.5" after the contest ended a couple years ago that had a big gash in its back... I'd bet I could tell that fish if I caught it again... Got a tank bass that was one eyed there too... Funny you really don't catch the same fish very often though... Maybe they get smarter and don't bite a hook again.... Good luck John... Oh I got your dog tag for the trophy back... I need to get it to you sometime... I don't think it looks the same as the others, but it looks really nice... Be a cool trophy, maybe you could post a picture of that so everyone can see what the prize is for the top catter... If they can take it away from you... That will be tough to do... Thanks John... Later Jeff
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by SkunkedAgain - 02-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Re: [Ahi1953] 2019 Cat Contest Comments Post - by SkunkedAgain - 03-09-2019, 12:09 AM