Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road trip?!?!?!
https://idfg.idaho.gov/press/50000-swimm...nd-oreille
[signature]
Walleye fishing and money if I didn’t have kids I would be down!
[signature]
Good idea! I might use vacation time for that and camp there particularly if off-road trails can get me to free shore camping possibilities for shore fishing. Perhaps BFT members who live and fish in Idaho might post on that.
[signature]
I chuckle....out west you never read an article complaining about TROUT or other slime species illegally introduced into a reservoir that are threatening the walleye, perch, crappie, or bass populations. Its always the same these "warm blooded" bad guys are a threat to our "high end sportfish" lmao. Maybe its because anyone can't simply go to walmart buy a kiddie pole and some Utah crack...l mean power bait and go catch a grundle of walleye like they can trout...you actually need some skill and knowledge to be consistently successful.
[signature]
Or, maybe it is because fishermen don't want a world class lake that has already put out world record fish ruined and turned into a stunted walleye waste....I don't know, but maybe?

I don't know, but maybe you should try buying some of that glitter powerbait and see how successful you would be catching those big bull trout....LMAO!!
[signature]
I agree, I shoulda been more specific. A place that produces record fish should be taken care of for sure. But its still difficult for me to view walleye as invasive...lol...unless they wanna invade my kitchen.
[signature]
Isn't just about everything but indigenous cutthroat invasive?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.