Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is one for Tube Dude
the First three cats from Willard 2 on famous pink flig water temp 37 another one on firetiger.
[signature]
Don't encourage him, he'll have that tube on the water before you can blink !! Then all you know what will break loose as everyone tries to better him, let him hibernate a bit more so the rest of us can catch a few before he sore lips em all !!!

So from you pics I assume that the harbor is ice free and the lake also !!
Wow look at that calm water, could have been ice.
Thanks for the temperature report.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Nice work. I'll be up soon...with your new order of "pink hookers". But now the price has gone up. Way up. You know how us drug dealers work.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]How is the water clarity?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Hey Matt, I have mellowed (wimped) with age. I no longer have to be the first on open water...or the last. Sometimes it just works out that way. But I think it is only fair to spot all the others a little extra time to build up their confidence...before I jump into the fray.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I'd like to say that it gives me just as much pleasure to see others catching fish. I'd like to. But that would be "fake news". Whimper - whimper.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
It is pretty clear for Willard.
[signature]
So that's what they look like! Pisco and I tried from before light until after dark on Utah Lake and couldn't rustle up a single one. Good for you; that's a nice opening-day showing.

You still fishing through the ice?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Still going to ice fish a few more times but had to get out and try the open water.
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][#0000FF] I no longer have to be the first on open water...or the last. [/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]But that would be "fake news". Whimper - whimper.
[/#0000FF][/quote]

That's just book ends, the real story lies between. [bobWink][bobwhistle]
[signature]
"the real story lies between"

[#0000FF]Lies..."fake news"...ain't that a standard fishing report?[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude]"the real story lies between"

[#0000FF]Lies..."fake news"...ain't that a standard fishing report?[/#0000FF][/quote]

I thought it was fitting since we're all in good company, I'm just saying [fishon]
[signature]
Nice work, thanks for sharing!
[signature]