Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three lakes in three days pictures.
So i leave tonight for McCall. Am going to fish Payette on Saturday, Cascade on Sunday and Magic on Monday. I hear thwy have got over 30 inches this week up there so i have tried to prepare for tough fishing. Snow shoes, check, shovel , check ,snowmobile, check. Wish me luck, i will take a bunch of pictures. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS MONSTER! 14.4 LBS. Hit Cascade on Sunday only managed a dozen, kept a couple beauties. Then finished at Magic today , the best ice i have seen all winter, 20 inches, no slush, no water on edges. Ended up with 102 perch. Here are some pictures.
[signature]
Good luck!! I am extremely jealous
[signature]
Finally got those other pics loaded up. What a trip. Idaho is absolutely beautiful. You guys have some great fishing over on rhat side of the state.
[signature]
Wow, nice fish, is it a Lake Trout? How big were the perch, any over 10"?
[signature]
Thats a laker. The magic perch are all in that 8 to 9 inch. I ended up with a 5 gallon bucketi in about 3 hours. The cascade perch was a 14 inch.
[signature]
I thought it was a Laker but the color was darker than what I'm use to seeing From The Gorge, the color looks more like a mac from Fish Lake. Congrats on a nice haul of perch too.
[signature]