Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
Well if you want to try to manipulate the data I'm sure we can find some way to make team south lead one category or another, but truth is the north is doing better so far this year... Only thing the south leads in, is it's not posting any of the smaller fish to the contest... so yes team north has the smallest fish on the board, oh but that is leading another category too, so maybe we shouldn't look at that either...

Won't be long and things will change again and I won't doubt that the south will take the lead again, but the important thing is lets hope everyone is having a fun time on the pond ... This is the exciting part of the contest where leads can change daily and everyone is an important part of the contest... Towards the end of the year then our individual efforts aren't as noticeable but right now, everyone makes a big difference... Got to give you the raspberries while I can, because I know you'll probably be ahead next time... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by SkunkedAgain - 03-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Re: [catchinon] Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by SkunkedAgain - 04-22-2019, 05:52 PM