Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found keys at Scofield res.
Found a set of keys at Scofield reservoir yesterday in the big pullout on south side of the arm going up to the dam. If anyone knows who they belong too please contact me.
[signature]
You could call the Scofield Park winter phone number, 435-687-2491 and let them know you found the keys in case the owner calls. Thanks for your efforts to locate the owner of the keys.
[signature]
Good idea, thank you
[signature]
Did you have any luck fishing?
[signature]
Yes. My boys and I all caught a lot of smaller cutthroat and rainbow. The biggest was a 15" rainbow and a few 14" cutthroat. We fished from 10 to 30" of water and the best action was out over deeper water and fishing down between 6 and 12ft under the ice. Worst part was accessing the lake with all the snow on the hill down, and on the ice was about 8" of snow and 6" of slush. If you spent some time you could pack down a slush free island to fish on. Then the ice was about 32" to drill through.
[signature]
Sounds like some tough conditions with some very thick ice. Were you able to get down to the water without an auger extension? Glad you caught some fish for all your efforts.
[signature]
I have a nils auger hooked to an eskimo power head, it was breaking through right before the power head hit the ice. No extention but the nils is a little longer than most power augers.
[signature]