Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Report contest
This is a new weekly contest until all lures are given away, we are starting today, so any fishing reports posted after this post was made is eligible to win a prize. The winners will be decided by the most replies they receive. We will give out prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners. We know a lot of you get out and fish but never post reports, so here is a good reason to post those reports. Lockett Lures are sponsoring this contest, below in the attached pics are a sample of what we will be giving away.
[signature]
I don't think I want to play unless you ban blue text in the posts. [Tongue]

Mike
[signature]
Good luck to everyone! Thank you to Lockett Lures for the great prizes!
[signature]
[quote TopH2O]

I don't think I want to play unless you ban blue text in the posts. [:p]
[/quote]

Amen[Wink]
[signature]
Maybe if BFTers are only counted once per post. no replies to replies to replies etc.
Thanks to Lockett Lures.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Don't waste your time anyone … TubeDude will definitely win this one! [Wink]

But that's OK because he could use some lures. LOL >>>
[signature]
[quote TopH2O]I don't think I want to play unless you ban blue text in the posts. [:p]

Mike[/quote]
[#0000FF]Hey. Discrimination. We got a new hate crimes law against that stuff ya know.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF][/#0000FF]
[signature]
LOL, I was kind of hoping he would choose not to participate[Wink] but that would be his call but any fishing post I make will not count in the contest.
[signature]
Well remember, there are 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes, he can't win them all[Wink].
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Well remember, there are 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes, he can't win them all[Wink].[/quote]
Just make Second and Third Place prizes better than First Place prize.
[signature]
What I was thinking was that as long as the OP gets replies, he can reply to every reply he gets once but since this contest will go until we run out of lures, only one prizes per member and the next week those that won prizes will no longer be eligible.
[signature]
LOL, would that be fair[:/].
[signature]
Ahhh Shucks. Okay.
[signature]
OK, that's easy. I can post fishing reports, and not in blue font. But, oh..... do they have to show fish caught ? A fishing report can be quite entertaining even if it was a skunk...............[sly]

[fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
LOL, no, you don't have to show or even say you caught a fish.
[signature]
Curtis, I just want to clarify. This contest is only for fishing reports, right? Not for other topics. True?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Yes, only fishing reports, no other topics will count and only fishing reports made after this thread was started. First Winners will be chosen, one week from the start of this thread.
[signature]