Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River strike 3
Ok with nothing better to do and the rain only falling [u]lightly[u] , drove up to the Bird Refuge, sure I would see John. I did and he had already caught his second 30 incher and shortly after I got there he landed a 25 incher.
This is my 3rd trip to BRBR and my 3rd skunk. At least it was raining hard by the time I got to the North Willard Bay exit, washed the skunk smell off my truck, and most of the mud I picked up at the bottom of the river. [:/]

[fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
That's no good. I am going to take the boat over and try tomorrow. Hopefully we can find a few. First time fishing over there so I don't expect much but I am always looking for a new adventure. I just hope the weather holds.
[signature]
Sorry Forest. It's still early . Maybe you and the Mrs will find some today. They're out there. I've got some real fresh carp you know your always welcome to. Good luck .
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Good luck TNA hope you find a good spot Team North needs help. I never fished the river from a boat so can't point you in the right direction. Forest has taken the Tin can out on it. he might know of some good starting points.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast