Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new Toy
I would like to announce that I'm a proud owner of a Cobra Navicator sit on top fishing Kayak. I have been float tubing for a few years now and I just couldn't keep them from leaking air. Plus they were so much work moving place to place if you were not right on fish.Last April I went kayak fishing with Kayote and I was sold on that first trip. You can troll, jig and cast from them. You can paddle all day with out really feeling wiped out like you might with a tube.You can get a yak for the price of a pontoon.

Thanks go out to Kayote for his help with finding a yak for me.

[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]Pictures please[cool][/size][/#800080]
[signature]
Here's a link I hope.

http://www.cobrakayak.com/navigator.html

[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
Sorry I missed this one. Congrats on the new yak my friend, you won't regret it. Aye ye matie, we have the start of Utah's very own plastic navy. Three swabs so far, you K2 and me. No registration fee, no maintenance and you can tow it with a bicycle. Lets chase those macks at the Gorge when the ice breaks. Too cool........

Good Kayak Fishing, Kayote

PS Hey Tubedude, you can be next swabie. Hehehe
[signature]
Hey Kayote,

Do I get the eye patch or the wooden leg. Hey lets make some plans for a yak fishing and camping trip in the summer on the gorge.

[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
You can have the eye patch and the wooden leg, but I get the cool hat and the parrot for my shoulder. Just call me Blackbeard LMAO. Avast ye Maties....

Good Pirating, Kayote
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Got any senior citizen swabbie models? Maybe with support paddle and a depends dispenser?[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]I been looking real hard at increasing my own "flotilla" with a yak and or a 'toon. If I get back where there's some big water to travel I be likely to enlist in yer navy. Arrrrr matey.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Fifteen flies on a dead man's chest. Yo ho ho and a bottle of fish oil.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Tuber,

When I get my new OK Prowler (not sure when) I may have an extra special deal for you on a rigged out Malibu Pro Explorer. It's wide and stable for us older slightly unstable buccaneers. Light for hauling too. Will come at a Master Jigmasters super special ultra low price for da Guru. LMAO

Good Kayak Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
My son and I have seen fisherman fishing the kelp beds out side of San Diego harbor, with little sport boats just like this.

I was unable to follow your link to the site try this one

[url "http://www.cobrakayaks.com/navigator.html"]http://www.cobrakayaks.com/navigator.html[/url] Is this the one?

I need to know more about them, but most any thing that floats and you can fish from I have a high intrest in.

How did you decide what model? what manufacturer? ....so on

They look plenty cool !!! Something to day-dream about

Enjoy the new toy jrs4x4
I have fished with Tincanfsh on numerous occasions, and I can definitely tell you that is not him. The person in the picture has way more hair than he does!
[signature]
I'll bet that's not all that she has that he doesn't. At least I hope so!!!![shocked]
[signature]
You sure that's not Tin?. After all, we've never seen him at work. LMAO

Kayote
[signature]