Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 2/27/04
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"]Anyone interested in hookin' up this Friday. I'm looking at heading out to Pumphouse Cove. [/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"] Take care, [/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font][/size] [/font][/size]
[signature]
What time were you looking at going?
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] I like to get out there early, say around daybreak. But it all hinges on whether I can get my lazy A&& out of bed.[/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] David [/font] [/size]
[signature]
[cool]Hey Powermaker, I'm going to be at either Hemenway or Saddle cove weather and honeydos permitting. Those two areas allow floattube launching. I have had better luck at Hemenway as I get a striper almost every time out. No luck at Saddle yet.
[signature]
[size 2] [font Comic Sans MS] The last time I fished Hemenway was, oh, too many years to count. I used to fish right next to where the "new" Las Vegas Bay Marina is now. Well, there and Horsepower Cove but with the water level, you know the rest....[/font][/size]

[size 2] [font Comic Sans MS] I like going to Pumphouse Cove because it's has everything a shore fisherman wants. Also, I have seen a good amount of fish taken here during the trout plant. [/font][/size]
[signature]
With the rain that's coming I may check out Hemenway, less mud I hope. It turns out I have to work nightshift, I'll be out there around 07:00.
[signature]
Good luck fishing. I wish i could make it, but will have to wait till next weekend....let me know how you did.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Yeah, I saw you out there, I was the one with the Grey Dodge you followed out. I guess I should have read your post before I left work this morning. Between the roofers banging on my roof all day yesterday and the 12hr nightshift last night and the lack of action, I started to get drowsy. I kind of nodded out with my rod in my hand, quite embarrassing. So I decided to call it an early day. Since your last post came as "Guest", can I assume you are BigE?[/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Take care, [/font] [/size]

[signature]
Sorry I must have not signed in this morn when i left that..Well after two hours I threw abour half of the lures i own and not a hit. Did see about 6 small fish jump though...Third time out this year and still no luck. next time I see your truck ill be sure to say hello.
[signature]
[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] So, was that you I saw? According to people out there the Trout plant was going to be later than usual. I'm not sure if it even took place. [/font] [/size]

[size 2] [font "Comic Sans MS"] Take care, [/font] [/size]

[signature]
[cool]Hey Powermaker, I made it out to Hemenway about 10:30AM. I tubed around for about 2.5 hours with only one bump on my swimbait. The wind was blowing to the north and was a little strong at times. Saw the rain clouds come in and decided to check out Saddle cove for a little bit. I saw two guys there casting to stripers and they hookrd up with one 3lber. I went out in my tube after 30 minutes of casting from shore. No takers on the swimbait or anchovies. I did see some surface commotion but no biters. It only rained for a little bit at Saddle and the wind was less of a problem. I might try it again in two weeks. Got tile work to do and the Fred Hall show in Calif. to check out.
[signature]