Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT DWR Deconamination Certitificate
I am having problems taking the test at the UT DWR website. Has anyone else had problem recently. The website will not let me take the test and just says "No Questions" Very disappointing.
[signature]
I had the same problem when I logged in to take the test. It took me to the old test page that said "no questions". I logged in again to the new page where the test is now on video.
[signature]
Sounds like your standard "clear your cache" solution - as the previous site info is stored and needs to be reloaded.
[signature]
The DWR is putting up a new website with a whole new look and feel. 404 errors and everything is under construction... blah..
[signature]
I left a message with the web developers for the DWR and got a call from Aaron. He gave me this link which works.

https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnectio...nbr=510862

Matthew
[signature]
On Friday 4/19, I tried logging in to print a copy of my completed form from earlier this year but the website kept rejecting my login. I re-created my account using all the same information, and then had to take the test again. I have two copies printed and stored in the glove boxes of two vehicles now. It did work, but was an annoyance not to be able to log in for a test I already completed.

If I launch two boats (canoes/kayaks/tubes in any combination) Do I need a certificate in each vehicle that transported the boat? Would you think it was valid to have copies of the same form in the windshield of two vehicles? I assumed so since I own both vehicles and both canoes, but thought I'd throw that out there as long as the discussion is open.

It would be nice if I could somehow link the mussel certification to my phone app, like I do for licenses and walk-in authorization.
[signature]
i took it last Thursday with no issues
[signature]
They just updated the website this week. Monday and Tuesday it was having problems and there were old links that google was pointing too which were no longer working.

Working now!
[signature]