Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 2/21
Went to the Hailstone side of Jordanelle on Sat right off the main boat ramp. We set up by the dock off to the west in about 24 feet of water. I was getting readings on the fishfinder of a lot fish, and we even got a lot of bites, however, the fish were small (can you say minnow). We moved twice looking for some trout or bigger pearch, only to hook one pearch nice 8inch perch. The ice was a good solid 10-11 inches. There were a lot of people there getting in a great day of fishing.
[signature]
Hey fisherman welcome to the board! Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Welcome and thanks for the report.
[signature]
the big fish are out in the deep water, about 40 ft. go to the other boat ramp, southramp go out to the no wake markers. you got to bait your hook away from the hole or they will take it before you can get it in the water
[signature]
Thanks for the report and Welcome to the board.
[signature]
[size 1]"you got to bait your hook away from the hole or they will take it before you can get it in the water" Wow, Bob those are some aggressive fish (LOL)![/size]
[signature]
I was at Jordanelle on Saturday afternoon with my son and nephew, on the south side of Hailstone. There was one other couple in the area, and on the ice they had the biggest perch I have ever seen. I thought it was a smallmouth when I first looked at it. I'm wondering if that was anyone on this board who had that fish. I'm guessing that the fish would have given the state record a run. The fishing was very good by the way - a lot of small fish, but we also caught a few in the 10 range.
[signature]