Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic, Roseworth, & SFCR?
I'm planning my annual fishing trip with my brother, who lives in Twin Falls. We usually go to either Salmon Falls Creek Reservoir, Roseworth, or Magic and drag lures and flies behind his 1956 Crestliner.[Wink]

Has anyone been to any of those waters recently that might could help us out with the latest conditions? Water levels, water clarity, and temps.

We plan to fish the 15th and 16th of May. My brother is 82 years old and I'm not sure how many more times we are going to be able to do this. As long as he wants to and is able to go, I'm going to go with him.[Smile]

Thanks in advance for any info anyone might have.
[signature]
Haven't been lately, but magic was clear 2 weeks ago, we did well for trout. There was lots of debris in the water. Haven't heard anything about salmon falls or roseworth.
[signature]
Thanks for the information. We have been up there when you had to watch for the stuff that comes in from runoff too.

Is the level back up in Magic?
[signature]
It was fairly low, but came up a couple inches while we were there. I'm sure it'll be up pretty good by the time you go.
[signature]
Went goofing around at Magic last weekend. Water was the color of tea at Myrtle Point but down that way didn't see a lot of debris floating but have heard there is quite a bit upstream. Only one boat on water and bank fishermen not catching anything. Level is up to the spillway but not going over the boards yet. Going to try Salmon DAm this weekend
[signature]
Thanks so much.
[signature]
Thanks.

Good luck at Salmon.
[signature]