Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay
Wow I can’t believe it now costs $25 to launch your boat at Willard Bay on Saturday’s!
[signature]
What? Who charges that? I guess we're spoiled down here on Utah Lake where it's free most places. But then UL doesn't have wipers [Sad].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

So isn't Willard Bay a State Park? Would not the annual pass get you in weekdays and weekends? I noticed the entrance fee at Snow Canyon State Park went from $8 to $10, but with my annual pass they just waved me through. Makes the annual pass look better especially if you are a frequent Saturday user of Willard. Wow that is sure a perk of being over 62. The annual senior pass is only $35. Guess I better shut up before they raise the senior pass.
[signature]
https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/willar...amenities/

Yeah my friend went last Saturday. They charged him $25 to launch on a Saturday. I guess it’s $15 Monday through Thursday and $20 for Friday. He ended up buying a state parks yearly pass for. $75
[signature]
The annual pass is a mandatory expense we plan on every year. Pays for itself in a few outings....
[signature]
How did they do fishing?
[signature]