Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big game tags
Credit card just got hit for the family, 3 muzzle loader deer tags and one moose tag. [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Nada for me. [:/]
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Just the $40 charge for me. Either rifle or muzzy deer, won't know until the emails come out.
[signature]
We got our general muzzy deer tags. And have had 5 guys contact me for help on the Vernon deer unit. Going to be a fun fall.
[signature]
Nice job on the moose. Just my deer. Did not draw Montana this year. Looks like im gonna go to Idaho
[signature]
Got the email, muzzy tag for me.
[signature]
I also found out that I drew a muzzle loader antelope tag that I will turn back in as it opens the same time frame as my deer tag.
[signature]
Congrats. Me and my two boys drew nothing!! First time we don't have at least one tag.
[signature]
Still waiting to see if we drew a LE deer tag for Idaho.
[signature]
Found out the wife was the one that drew the bull moose tag, she had 21 points going in, she is pretty excited, she will be hunting the East Canyon unit.
[signature]
I now have 21. Hopefully in the next few years, congrats to the Mrs.
[signature]
Did not drawout on the Vernon unit[Sad] and now I'm hearing this is the last year of the Limited entry hunt there. If I put in for a regular season hunt there, next year, is it better to hunt the muzzleloader or the rifle?
[signature]
We are members of East Canyon Resort, so she should have 9500 acres pretty much to herself we also drew our muzzle loader deer there.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Did not drawout on the Vernon unit[frown] and now I'm hearing this is the last year of the Limited entry hunt there. If I put in for a regular season hunt there, next year, is it better to hunt the muzzleloader or the rifle?[/quote]

News to me!!! I haven't heard a peep about Vernon going away from limited entry. Where did ya hear that?

As far as weapon choice, its a toss up. We've killed great deer with both a muzzy and a rifle. Whichever one fits your style and schedule.
[signature]
I'd have to go back through my PM's and find out who told me but I'm pretty sure it was another member.
[signature]
I got bookcliffs archery deer
[signature]
I might see you around there. Pulled my non-res buck tag and have some family land right up near that.

now just waiting for my CO draw results.
[signature]
Guess we got our Boulder muzzle loader deer tags, but no elk or moose for me again..... Need to start learning a deer area far from home... where should I start looking? Later Jeff
[signature]
] Good luck to you this season. Waiting to see if we drew any deer tags in Idaho. This is what my camp looks like if you come by East Canyon Resort. Usually have a cold one on ice.[Wink]
[signature]
congrats, I will keep an eye out for a bull in my travels.
[signature]