Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posts deleting
When I get done writing a post and and scroll down to post it to the board my screen screen refreshes and it deletes everything I have typed. Then I have to retype it again. Does any body else have this problem? It’s annoying to type up a post and have it delete that’s why I haven’t been posting as much lately.
[signature]
Hey Justin I have the same problem at times, but usually when my phone loses contact with the cell provider.. I know how frustrating it is... I think most of the time it's either the computer or the phone and it's connection to the internet. When they take too long to make the data hand off I think it dumps everything and you have to start over... Now I haven't had the issue as much lately as I was a couple months ago. If you haven't posted much lately, they may have made it better, at least it has been for me... Sorry and hopefully Curt can get ahold of the tech guys to see if anything can be done Later.. Jeff
[signature]
Are you using, your phone or your PC?
[signature]
I’m using a tablet. Same one I’ve used signing up to the site. It’s only been doing it for about a month.
[signature]
OK, what I would suggest is to use word or something like that to write your post or reply, then do a copy and paste when making the post. There are certain times of the day when there are a lot of people on the site because of this it slows the site down and can cause problems like you are describing.
[signature]
Ok I will try that. Thanks
[signature]
I too, use a tablet and have had that happen on this and other sites and have solved it by what Curt suggested.

Ronald Smile
[quote Mooseman75]Ok I will try that. Thanks[/quote][size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Another thing you can try is to select everything showing in the window when you are finished typing your response and hit CTRL+'C' (copy) BEFORE clicking on any other button. If the thread disappears after you click something, then reopen the thread and click CTRL+'V' (paste) to put everything you typed back in the response window. Same as writing it in Word but with less steps involved. I do this when I make longer posts.[/#][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."