Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Thank you
Just want to give a big thank you to all the BFT members.
I don’t post much but I read the forum daily.
I have recognized some members on
the water just because I’ve seen their boat posted on the site.
I get so much information and love the fact that
The members are so willing to let others know where and
How they are catching.
Again thank you
[signature]
Same except, I post some though not as many fishing reports as I would like since I haven't been fishing much lately and my Flaming Gorge adventures had fishing some yet secondary to social and other adventures. But, I think of fishing a lot and plan to get a season pass to parks again as soon as I catch up on some chores, so I enjoy reading posts here in Big Fish Tackle as a substitute for when I'm not fishing, so I sure appreciate our fine group and those who take the time to post for us!

I've been busy with my time for fun doing things with social groups. Oddly, last weekend, I played volleyball with a new social group and this weekend it will be a pool party and barbeque.

I also like that we promote fishing and it's great to hear it's appreciated. I do try to get others new to fishing involved. Related post:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread

I shouldn't let social interfere with fishing. Actually, I'm trying to get some of my social groups to include fishing in their activities. How about combining social with fishing! Let's go fishing!
[signature]